Arizona Elder Care, LLC helps families prepare for the challenges of aging parents, spouses, and other relatives while ensuring seniors receive the quality care they deserve.
- Aging life care management including assessments, consulting, and long-term care planning
- Assisted living and nursing home selection, placement and monitoring
- Medication management
- Referrals to local trusted professionals including physicians, attorneys and financial planners
- Home health care selection
- Medical, legal, and consumer advocacy
Our licensed fiduciaries provide an array of services helping families and individuals manage their time and resources throughout Arizona.
- Trustee, Successor Trustee and Trust Administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Daily money management and bill paying
- Personal Representative, Executor and Estate Administration
Who needs a Fiduciary?
- Blended families may need independent, third party oversight in order to assure wishes are carried out as directed
- Families without children or trusted relatives
- Out of state beneficiaries
- When charities are the beneficiary of the estate
Our team also includes three court appointed investigators for the Superior Court of Yavapai County who investigate Conservatorship and Guardianship petitions.
Arizona Medicaid Benefits (ALTCS) will pay for nursing homes, in-home support, and some assisted livings. Veterans Benefits (VA) for veterans and their widows reimburses medical expenses such as in-home care, assisted living, and other medical expenses.
For families who have worked hard all their lives, the cost of in-home care, assisted living, or nursing homes can wipe out their entire life savings in short order.
The average cost of a nursing home is $5,000 per month for just room and board. That doesn’t include therapies (physical, speech, or occupational), continent supplies, or even cable TV in some facilities.
In reality, Medicare and private insurance will cover no more than a few weeks.
For those facing long-term care crises, there are three options:
- Pay the cost out of private funds
- Purchase long-term care insurance
- Apply and qualify for Veterans (VA) and Arizona Medicaid (ALTCS) benefits
We can educate you about these benefits.
Senior Support, LLC caregivers are experienced and exceptional. They are monitored by our nurses and social workers at Arizona Elder Care, LLC. Having professional caregivers can mean the difference between remaining safely at home or having to move to an institutional setting.
- Assistance with medication
- Development of a cost-effective caregiving schedule
- Meal preparation and housekeeping
- Personal hygiene
- Socialization and activity planning
- Transportation to appointments
- Errands and grocery shopping